Monday, May 22, 2017

Review: Fighting Silence

Fighting Silence Fighting Silence by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 "You don't need harder, you need deeper" Stars

I listened to this book so I won't have any amazing quotes or lines to put in this review, but just know that Till Page is amazing. He's sweet and kind and he's in love with Eliza Reynolds.

Eliza and Till meet when Till literally falls through a window when they are only 13 years old. Both coming from less than stellar home lives, they find solace in each other. They find solace within the four walls of the condemned apartment that feels more like home than where either child lives.

For years, Till and Eliza keep this apartment life separate from their real lives. This secret life is where they can be themselves and they can be everything to each other.

So much happens, this is a beautiful story that shows what can happen as two kids grow up and learn to love--something they don't have at home.

I loved this book. I can't wait to move on and read about the other Page brothers. If they are anything like Till, they will be amazing.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment