Thursday, May 25, 2017

Review: #FinishLine

#FinishLine #FinishLine by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to thank Cambria Hebert for giving me more of Hopper and Arrow. I know she didn't write this book specifically for me, but it feels like it. #FinishLine ties up all the loose ends I felt in #Blur. This gives me the more I so desperately craved at the end of that book.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Unless of course you get married. That shit will follow you anywhere.
Can I just say #TRUTH? Because I got married in Vegas last year and that shit followed me right back home. ;-)

I wasn't a hard guy to get along with, not really. Just don't fucking talk to me.

I feel ya, Lor. I really, really do.

And my ovaries? They exploded towards the end of this. I won't tell you why either because spoilers. But just read it. If you felt like #Swag or #Blur were unfinished, I promise you won't feel that way when this is over.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment