Saturday, May 6, 2017

Review: Twelve Tiny Truths

Twelve Tiny Truths Twelve Tiny Truths by M. Dauphin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.25 Never pass up Bev's pies Stars

Twelve Tiny Truths
1. My name appears in this book.
2. I love hard, but not easily.
3. I'm a mother of three.
4. I got married in Vegas.
5. I love getting tattooed.
6. I find piercings sexy, but my husband does not.
7. I've been in an emotionally abusive relationship.
8. I have an entire book outlined, but I'm too chicken to write it.
9. I absolutely love M/M romance.
10. I never had a specific "type" I looked for while dating, I always dated based on personality.
11. I love this indie book community.
12. Book signings are the only place I am comfortable walking up to complete strangers and introducing myself.

Wow. What can I say about this book? I absolutely love the story of Travis and Charlie. My twelve tiny truths are nothing compared to what Charlie and Travis go through, but we all have our secrets. Or our omissions. We all have something.

Mal and Frost absolutely nailed it with this book. I laughed, I loved, and I feared for the worst (I mean, this is MAL AND FROST, they have been known to rip me apart in the past). However, these two did not disappoint. I have never met a sweeter, more fun couple than Travis and Charlie.

I want to go on record and say that I did NOT see the twist coming. I mean, one of the twists I kind of suspected, but that other twist was an honest to God WTF moment. I didn't see it coming. I was totally blindsided. I don't think anything could have prepared me. It's also probably why I sat there waiting for the other shoe to drop for the remainder of the book.

So, what does Mal and Frost have in store next? Are they going to make me cry? Will I get angry? Do I get my very own spin-off because I'm awesome and in love? Who knows. But I do know that I'll read it because these two are awesome.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment