Monday, March 20, 2017

Review: Twisted

Twisted Twisted by Cari Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm having such a great time getting lost in Oblivion! I love this group of people and I wish I could actually hear them play. There's something awesome about a rocker book and the lyrics you get to see. And I can't be alone when I say that I'd love for Grayson to sing to me.

Anywho, I love Deacon and Harper's story, but there's just something about a friends to lovers romance that makes me all swoony. Gray has loved Jazz for years, but when do they get their shot? Why can't the stars align just right so they can have their HEA?

This is one of those stories where I fell even more in love with Jazz. I thought she was pretty awesome in Rocked, but she has very quickly solidified herself as my favorite character.

And Gray. That man did everything for Jazz. It's the kind of love you want to see when you look at others couples. It's the kind of love you want to experience. Minus the troubles these two seem to face because there has to be some sort of drama.

Am I the only person waiting to see Lila and Nick get it on? Because that's going to be epic. And if it isn't them, I'm totally lost as to who it will be for Nick. I think there's tension and I need to see something come from that.

On to Untwisted!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment