Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review: Band of Bachelors: Alex

Band of Bachelors: Alex Band of Bachelors: Alex by Sharon Hamilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't really know what to say about this book. I just know it wasn't for me, which is weird because lots of things are for me.

The writing is good, the story is decent, but I just couldn't connect with the characters. Something fell flat for me and I hate when that happens while reading. I can't pinpoint what exactly didn't work for me, but something didn't.

If you're looking for a strong alpha, then Alex is right up your alley. On the flip side, Sydney is a pretty alpha chick (which I think is part of my problem) and if you like that grab this book. I like my women strong, but something about Sydney was a bit weird and I just couldn't connect with the girl.

There's also a chance I was in a book funk and this just wasn't what I wanted at the time. Any of these things are possible.

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment