Friday, March 24, 2017

Review: Cut Wide Open

Cut Wide Open Cut Wide Open by Abby McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 "I don't talk much" Stars

I went into this knowing nothing beyond the fact that it's an MC book. Which I LOVE. So, this was right up my alley.

I really enjoyed the story of Gunner and Charlie. The way Charlie kept to herself and managed to make herself nearly invisible, yet Gunner still saw her.

After years of watching each other, there finally comes a time to interact. Gunner, always in protection mode when it comes to Charlie, is quick to push away any potential threats or suitors. What he couldn't protect her from was himself.

Charlie faces things that no one should ever have to face. This is true of her childhood and as an adult. She is a survivor.

Gunner is her savior. Even if he blames himself for her situation, he still saves her. In her mind, he will always save her.

This book contains some serious adult situations. That's the warning you get. If you don't like adult situations or horrible, worst case scenarios, then move on. Skip right on over this book and grab something else.

I am excited to see where Abby McCarthy takes this series. I have a crush on Shane. And maybe Reggie. Just give me the whole MC, I'm greedy like that.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment