Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Review: Behind His Lens

Behind His Lens Behind His Lens by Beth Michele
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 "I'm bisexual" Stars

Are you in the mood for a hot, quick M/M romance? Are you looking for some Man-on-Man action? This is the book for you. Keep in mind that it's a novella, so the chemistry is quick and hot and the fun times start rather quickly, but it's well written and the story works. It doesn't feel rushed and I think that's important. Some novellas feel rushed and inst-everything, but this one doesn't. The author sets it up perfectly and it just works.

"Funny thing about my mouth," he murmured, "it hasn't touched yours in exactly five days. How do I know that, you ask? Because I've been thinking about your lips...and you, nonstop. I can't seem to focus on anything else."

Maybe I'm just a sucker for the M/M books or maybe I just love a good love story, either way, this fits the bill. Make room for your new #OneHandedRead!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment