Friday, March 17, 2017

Review: Anarchy Missing

Anarchy Missing Anarchy Missing by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 "You're my reason, Case." Stars

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This book is the second book in the SuperAlpha series. Here we get Case Reider (and any fan of JA Huss will see straight through this last name) and LuLu Lightly. Can I say that I'm already in love with Case. He was pretty awesome in Anarchy Found and he only gets better here.

Basically, the only thing I really, really want to get through to you is that you need to read this. YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK--but only after you've read book one or you'll be all confused and you don't want that.

This book is some weird sci-fi romance hybrid, but your alpha isn't necessarily the good guy. Oftentimes he is the very bad guy you were always told to run from. But this is a Huss book and I feel like she always makes us skeptical of her heroes. Well, ANTI-heroes. And I love her for it.

Read Anarchy Found, get Lincoln's story and then move on to Anarchy Missing. Case is totally worth the read.

Did I mention I read this in one sitting? No? Well, I did. And I don't regret losing out on that sleep at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment