Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review: Challenge

Challenge Challenge by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Tequila Sunrise Stars

I hope you're ready because this book was bloody brilliant. Yes, bloody because British.

The Penis List
Penis #1: The virginity snatcher
Penis #2: The sweetie
Penis #3: The ultimate cocktail

Where was this list back in my day? I mean, this is perfect. Especially when Penis #1 is rolled into your ER on a stretcher. The tension between Cam and Indie can be cut with a knife (a spoon? fork? what's the least sharp object?) and it's the greatest thing. Oh, did I mention I listened to this book so it was so much more intense?! If you want to hear Indie and Cam really come to life, grab the audio.

"You'll sleep so much better here, and it's important you're at your best when you operate on London's sexiest footballer tomorrow."
"I've met all your brothers, Cam. Are you entirely sure you hold that title?"
Gah. See. I don't even know what to say. I laughed out loud. Then there are the puns. I love puns! And here I thought I was alone in this love, but I'm not! Cam and Indie are so freaking punny!

This book is excellent. I haven't listened to or read a book quite this fun in a long time. I can't wait to really meet the next Harris brother in Endurance!

Amy Daws just earned herself a new fan and the top spot on my soccer--and I feel awful calling it a soccer shelf after I just got used to calling it football--shelf on Goodreads.

"I am thine, thou art mine."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment