Sunday, September 3, 2017

Review: Hostile Workplace

Hostile Workplace Hostile Workplace by A.M. Madden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I LOVE Sam Stanton. I didn't know if I would when I started it, but he really grew on me. He's determined, driven, and lost.

Doesn't make much sense, but it's true. He's in a relationship with a woman who is NOT the woman he wants. Because that woman broke his heart years ago.

He puts all of his time into his job. He's a hardass and not easy to please.

His fiance is so atrocious I don't even remember her name. Honestly, if you've ever wanted a bad female character--and not badly written, but just a real beeyotch--this is it. This chick takes manipulative to a whole new level. You're gonna hate her when it's all over, if not sooner.

But then there's Judy, who is pretty cool. I like her. You will too. Promise.

And Lydia. Oh, the one who got away. The one who broke his heart. The reason he's distant. The reason he's horrible to work for.

She's back and she's determined to put her past firmly behind her.

*I listened to this and the narrators were great. La Petit Mort gets my vote every time.

"This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment