Sunday, September 24, 2017

Review: The Client

The Client The Client by Pamela DuMond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Pamela DuMond book, but I will not be stopping here. Wow! She has a unique writing style that keeps you sucked in.

I didn't want this romance to end.

Joe is perfect. I mean, if there's ever been a perfect character, this guy is it. He's sweet, kind, heartbroken, and sexy as sin.

He's also rich. Did I mention that?

Charlotte is an up and coming matchmaker. She's sweet, kind, strong, and gorgeous.

She's also hiding from her crazy ex.

These two meet by chance, but then find themselves in several situations after the initial encounter. It's a whole slew of meet-cutes and I loved each one. Yes, I know you can really only have one meetcute, but whatever. Charlotte didn't know who Joe was. It was fun to watch that development. Fun to watch her shock and surprised.

Even better when his grandmother hired her to set him up with someone.

Love, laughter, sexy-times, and fun are all here. There's a twist and there are turns and you're going to enjoy each one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment