Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: The Two-Night One-Night Stand

The Two-Night One-Night Stand The Two-Night One-Night Stand by Ryan Ringbloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was one of those fun, light romances that leaves you with a smile and a brighter view on love.

What was supposed to be a one-night stand becomes more when fate steps in and keeps throwing this adorkable couple together.

Because they are totally adorkable.

If sweet, sexy, smart, slightly nerdy men are your thing, then you need this book. He may not be an alpha, but he doesn't leave you wanting anything.

Well, except a relationship because he's smart, sexy, and sweet.

I listened to this audio, so my review lacks quotes and whatnot, but know that I loved this story. The narrators did a fantastic job of making me feel as if I was there with the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment