Sunday, August 27, 2017

Review: Beast

Beast Beast by A. Zavarelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've become quite the fan of A. Zavarelli. She hooked me with Crow and has me following her around waiting for more.

Beast does not disappoint. I fell hard for Bella and Javi's story. I am no stranger to the darker romances and this definitely qualifies.

This book explores and pushes many boundaries. It isn't for someone looking for a sweet, light, and fluffy romance. This is for someone looking for the dirty, twisted, more complicated romance. Someone who wants their love with a bit of torture and the breaking of one's mind.

Javi and Bella are perfect. I don't know why it all works, but it does. It comes together beautifully and I couldn't stop listening to this. I just wanted to know who to hate. And in the end, love prevailed. Even if it was a fucked up kind of love that shouldn't have worked. It prevailed. And it resulted in a beautiful life.

*I listened to the audio of this and Tracy Marks does narration like no other. I love her. Her voice, the accents she can do. Amazing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment