Sunday, August 27, 2017

Review: The Soul Mate

The Soul Mate The Soul Mate by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How I've made it this long without reading a Kendall Ryan book is beyond me, but it has happened.

This book was better than I anticipated and I have no idea why. Maybe I'm one who stays far away from those books getting a ton of hype because I find that they fall flat. Well, that's just not what happened here. The Soul Mate was fantastic. Excellent dialog, characters I wanted to meet, and an unconventional--yet realistic--love story.

Because what do you do when the one night stand you ran out is the doctor you're seeing for your potential pregnancy? You know, the result of that one night stand?

Read The Soul Mate and you'll find out exactly what you do.

This was a fun journey of unforeseen circumstances that lead to so much more. This is an example of explosive chemistry, in and out of the bedroom. This is what happens when one person believes in soul mates and the other is skeptical.

And if Dr. Mason Bentley is ever tired of Bren, well, I can give him my number. He's fantastic.

"He was asking you to go for a ride, and I'm pretty sure his car is option B. Option A was a ride on his d--"


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment