Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: Crow

Crow Crow by A. Zavarelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to the audio. So, for the purpose of this review, keep that in mind.

I'm not typically a fan of the woman narrating an entire book when there are multiple POVs. However, and it's a huge however, Tracy Marks proved to me why this can be done. And how I can fall for a male POV even when read and performed by a female. So, many thanks to you, Ms. Marks, for making me fall in love with Lochlan Crow and his sexy accent.

And many thanks to A. Zavarelli for writing characters that I couldn't stop listening to. Really, I fell for both characters. I wanted to know more. I wanted to see what they had. I wanted their demons and their light.

Butterfly and Crow are one hell of a couple.

And they went through a special form of hell to be together.

I can't wait to watch the other men fall in love. But I'm pretty sure my heart will stay with Loch.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment