Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: Hard For My Boss

Hard For My Boss Hard For My Boss by Daryl Banner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Daryl had done it again.

He's taken the M/M romance to a new, over the top level. If you thought Football Sundae was ridiculously cute, hilarious, and sexy, then you HAVE to meet Benjamin Gage and Trevor Woodard.

"I really like having a big, swollen cock in my mouth." I lean in just the same and reply, "So do I."
I mean, when you have a line like this, how do you not want to get to know this man? I know it sealed the deal for me.

And Trevor? Poor, bumbling, awkward Trevor? He's the sweetest, most endearing guy ever. And once Benjamin Gage sees him, he knows he has to have him. And Trevor doesn't stand a chance.

I loved every bit of this book. There's something to be said for hiding an office relationship. There's something to be said for being the boss who falls for the intern. There's something magical when it all comes together and LOVE prevails.

Because that's what this is really about. LOVE.

Hard for my Boss shows us that love will have you doing crazy things. Things that include hooking up in a bathroom stall, hooking up in an office, hooking up anywhere that isn't the confines of Ben's home.

Let's give this book the appropriate hashtags because I know there are haters out there. Haters who don't believe that #LoveIsLove. Which is stupid.

Because love is love. We all feel it. Some of us just feel it more deeply than others. Some of us fall for members of the same sex. Some of us fall for members of the opposite sex. Some of us just fall.
At the feet of our boss.
Much like Trevor did.

#OfficeRomance #MMRomance #LoveIsLove #MM #Romance

My breath is his now


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment