Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: Elias

Elias Elias by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a huge Sabrina Paige fan so it's no surprise that I enjoyed this book. I will say it wasn't at all what I expected. I thought it would be darker, maybe? More controversial? I'm really not sure. What I am sure of is that the story was unique enough to keep me going and I wanted the HEA for the main characters.

Elias has a bad reputation in his home town of West Bend, but that doesn't stop him from being a good guy. His reputation is one that was made by his no-good father and the mother who stayed. It's a rep his older brother fed in to. It's a rep that he has gladly lived up to.

But he's really a good guy. He proves it time and time again.

And our heroine? She's lovely. Really, she is. I can't say that about all the women in books, but there is nothing I disliked about her. I wanted this relationship to happen like you wouldn't believe.

The misunderstandings are epic, but not irredeemable. And when those are figured out and explained? Perfection.

I kinda want to visit West Bend. Think they'll let me stay with them?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment