Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: Deadly Seduction

Deadly Seduction Deadly Seduction by Roxy Sinclaire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What do you get when you are supposed to spy on the girl next door?
What do you do when you find yourself attracted to her?
What do you do when her brother is a wanted man?

What. Do. You. Do.

Easy, you make small talk, you ask questions, you invite her over, you have crazy hot sex with her.

Oh, wait.

Are you supposed to do that?

Probably not.

Oh well.

This was a suspenseful romance. It was a good story and I'd love to go back and read book 1. I didn't realize I was jumping in to book 2 when I started, but I'm happy I did.

*Audio, audio, audio. I swear it's the only way I'm getting things finished these days. The narrations helped drive the story. I love it when the characters are so well represented. Excellent job!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment