Sunday, December 31, 2017

Review: Watching Mine

Watching Mine Watching Mine by Alex Grayson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, uh, yeah.

Nathan. Damn. I don't really have words to describe the hotness of that man. Hell, any of the people in this book. Tegan, Colt, Nathan? Wyatt? Those men are all sorts of fuckhot and I want one in my bed.

Or plastered against the window, in the alley, on the couch with my best friends getting it on next to me. Whatever.

But to focus on Nathan and Emberleigh, let's just say they are so much fun. The chemistry is off the charts, the voyeurism, the exhibitionism, the sexuality that drips from the pages. Yeah, these two have it in spades.

So, what are you waiting for? Go out and read Watching Mine by Alex Grayson. It's hot AF.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment