Thursday, December 28, 2017

Review: Try

Try Try by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I finally caved and decided to give this series a Try.
I wasn't disappointed.

Tate and Logan are, well, hot. There really isn't a better way to describe them.

Tate. The sexy bartender. He's going through a divorce. He's straight.

Logan. The sexy customer/lawyer. He's determined to get what he wants. He wants Tate.

I am pretty sure that I would cave to Logan Mitchell. I'd cave, drop to me knees, and then ask him what I could do to please him. He's that kind of alpha. He's cocky and determined and he goes after what he wants. He wants Tate, but Tate isn't into guys.

Or is he?

Tate is going through a divorce. He isn't looking for a relationship, he isn't looking for a hook-up, and he sure as Hell isn't looking for a man.

Or is he?

There's just something magnetic about Logan. His arrogance is sexy. His body is cut and defined and sexy. His eyes, his glasses, his styled hair? All sexy.

Could Logan tempt Tate? Could he be the answer to the questions Tate never knew to ask? Should he take Logan at his word and give it a Try?

Just try it. Do what feels good. Do what feels right.

I'm moving on to book two. How could I not? These guys are hot af in and out of bed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment