Saturday, December 23, 2017

Review: Hot Head

Hot Head Hot Head by Damon Suede
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book on the recommendation of a friend. She promised me hot scenes and hot scenes.

Well, she wasn't wrong. Probably some of the hottest M/M scenes I've read and the love story is sweet and beautiful.

I mean, how would you feel if you knew you were in love with your best friend all while knowing your best friend was straight? It'd be heartbreaking and it would hurt. And not because your Bestie was intentionally hurting you, but because he didn't share in the M/M love like you do. Hell, you don't really dig the M/M love so much as you just dig your best friend and he's all you could ever dream of. He's perfect. He's the one person who you would give your life for and vice versa. He's always there when you need him and lately he's been pushing you to hang out more.

Wait....what?!

Yes, that BFF you're in love with hasn't been hooking up with the ladies recently. In fact, he's recently enlisted your help with his financial situation and in doing so, he's about to explore his sexuality.
And yours.

So, yes, Dante (the bestie) is in trouble and turns to the one person who has always helped him. Griff knows he loves Dante, but what Dante has in mind may push their friendship to the limit.

I enjoyed this. I'm not the biggest fan of third person story-telling. I just always feel like first person gives me a better glimpse at the mind of our protagonist(s), but this third person POV works here. If you loathe first person POV, then grab this one.

You should also grab a fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment