Monday, December 4, 2017

Review: Barbarian Mine

Barbarian Mine Barbarian Mine by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'd like to take a little trip. You know, a vacation to a place with few people where I can relax by the natural springs of the planet and bask in the rays of two suns.

Oh, that's not possible? Are you sure?

Just put me on a space ship and send me to Not-Hoth so I can take a khui, resonate, and then have a bunch of human-alien babies.

Wait. No. That doesn't sound right.

But really, where's Not-Hoth? Is there a giant blue alien for me?

I don't know what magical spell I'm under, but give me the next book in the series.

And a vacation because I'd really like to be able to read these without stopping. I bet I could get some reading done on Not-Hoth. Think my kindle will work there?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment