Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Review: The Studying Hours

The Studying Hours The Studying Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Is 4.5 an option?? I adored this book!
RTC

I'm late to this party, I realize that. I don't know why I've put off reading these books for so long, but here I am. I'm officially smitten though. Sebastian "Oz" Osborne won me over with his patience, his reluctance to admit defeat, and his ability to love. He's a stubborn, stubborn man and he is only rivaled by Jameson.

Jameson. She's a feisty one. I adore her. She's the kind of college kid I wished I had been. She's strong and independent and fiercely loyal. And not just to others, but to herself. She knows she's worth more than a fling or a one time deal and she waits for something real.

And that's why I loved this book.

Well, the banter, the dreams/nightmares, the banter, and the slow-ish burn of things. Those are the other reasons. But really, I'm downloading the next HTDADB book now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment