Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Review: The Coaching Hours

The Coaching Hours The Coaching Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When we met Elliot in the first book, The Studying Hours, I thought THAT'S WHO NEEDS A BOOK. And maybe that's because he seemed like a nice guy or maybe because Oz was the first roommate to fall, followed closely by the second roommate.
Book series trends tend to stick with something!

But here, Sara does what she wants! And I AM HERE FOR IT. Seriously.

Elliot is the book I've been wanting. And let me tell you that *nothing* goes the way I think it will. NOTHING>

And that's so, so good because I don't want a predictable story.

I was even nervous for a bit due to the circumstances and I thought maybe--just maybe--Sara was gonna pull a fast one on me.

But alas, she prevailed. And in doing so, gave me a story I could not stop listening to.

I've already lined up the next Douchebag. Because, yeah, there's another.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment