Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Review: Gin Fling

Gin Fling Gin Fling by Lucy Score
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

OMG. IF I DIDN'T LOVE BOOTLEG SPRINGS BEFORE, WELL I DEFINITELY DO NOW.

RTC.

I just, I thought this series couldn't get better. I thought they had given me everything I wanted. But I was so, so wrong.

Jonah and Shelby are PERFECT. I probably said that about Scarlett and Devlin, Bowie and Cassidy, Jameson and Leah Mae, and even JuneBug and GT, but I mean it this time.

I absolutely love how Bootleg Springs takes in these two outsiders and makes them part of their own. Jonah has the Bodine blood and that basically makes him Bootleg, but the real proof that he is a Bootlegger is the initiation. That special brand of Bootleg Justice.

I'm in love. I'm in lust. I'm waiting for my forever with a Bootleg Springs citizen. Do they still have single Bootleggers in my age group??

At this point, the only thing I'm missing is Gibson Bodine falling in love (and Oh, I have so many theories and canNOT wait to see who the lucky lady is) and getting his HEA. And, the obvious, what happened to Callie Kendall?!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment