Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Review: Only You

Only You Only You by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh, hold my feels for a minute. This book is just the sweetest, most fun, friends-to-lovers ever!
One kiss just to see what it was like.

I love a good friends-to-lovers romance and I got just what I wanted out of Only You by Melanie Harlow.
One kiss to satisfy the craving.

Nate is the sexy man next door. He's the white knight when Emme needs one. He's the ultimate playboy, content to never settle.
"Hell yes, you should go."

Emme is the girl next door. She's the hot mess that's in constant need of saving from the craziest of things. She's the relationship girl.
"But I want you to stay."

But what would happen if that playboy's game was interrupted by something so unexpected that he became the one who needed saving?
"Tell me what to do."

What would happen if Emme and Nate shared a kiss so explosive they could have never prepared themselves for what would happen next?
"Come here."

Fireworks. Sparks. Desire. Lust. Feelings.
One kiss. And then we would stop.

Trust. Friendship. Heartache. Lies.
Needless to say, that's not how it went down.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment