Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Review: Book Boyfriend

Book Boyfriend Book Boyfriend by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm mad at myself. I'm mad because I have NEVER read a Claire Kingsley book before now. Why haven't I read a Claire Kingsley book prior to this one?! Why didn't anyone tell me!

Anyway, Alex is a writer. He's stuck in a book rut and can't seem to get his story off the ground.
Kendra, Alex's sister, is an editor. She's been staring at her brother's sci-fi story for years. She suggests he move in a different direction with his writing. As hesitant as he is to do so, he takes her advice and makes some changes.

Mia is clumsy, sweet, and a voracious reader.

What better story line than two people who meet in a bookstore?! Where the sexy man BUYS HER BOOKS?!

I can't say enough about this book. This is one of those feel good, sweet-as-pie, dirty dirty sex kind of books. It's fun and light and, did I mention, dirty?!

There has to be some drama, which I will not reveal here because it's just too good to spoil, and the characters have some things to work through. But OMG. Just get this freaking book and read it. You can swoon over Alex and Mia just like I did.

And after you read this book, go ahead and have Cocky Roommate lined up because you're going to want Kendra's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment