Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Review: Love 'em or Leave 'em

Love 'em or Leave 'em Love 'em or Leave 'em by Angie Stanton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another new author for me to meet. Another feel good story for the year.

This story is one of those sweet, feel good stories that will leave you with a smile. It may be a touch predictable, but that doesn't take away from the characters. I mean, most romance is predictable to an extent, so that's not really a surprise.

Ashley is not a fan of cameras, but somehow finds herself smack dab in the middle of a reality tv show. Think The Bachelor, but with a different name.

Luke is a star quarterback who lost a bet so he is now the star of the new reality tv show, Love 'em or Leave 'em. He's supposed to find his true love while filming a show. Riiiiiight.

The show does not end the way you think. It's one of those unique twists that leave you asking yourself "well, WHAT NOW?" because you just know he's in love with one of these women *ahem* Ashley *ahem*.

Find out the fate of our stars, Ashley and Luke, in this cute story about an unlikely pairing and an unfortunately timed tantrum.

*I listened to the audio of this. It is the first time I've heard this narrator and I believe she did a fine job of voicing the different characters and bringing the story to life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment