Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Review: Cocky Roommate

Cocky Roommate Cocky Roommate by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There's nothing like finding a hot, sexy, broody alpha asshole.

It's one of those things that happens often. Cocky, arrogant, and broody all rolled into one neat little (well, not little) package. Add in a phobia for relationships, money, and the ability to push people away and you've got yourself the perfect Alpha Asshole.

Meet Weston.

He's that perfect culmination of all the things you want in your Book Boyfriend. And he is the last thing Kendra expected when her brother, Caleb, said he had a colleague who needed a place to stay for a while.

I couldn't put this book down. I mean, I had to, but only because I have a job and that job does not allow me to sit around with a book in my hand. So, Weston and Kendra are, like, the perfect match. Weston is all super asshole, but you know there's more to him. You're given glimpses into why he behaves the way he does. And Kendra. Well, you met Kendra in Book Boyfriend. She was smart and sassy and just so giving and caring. It's no surprise she is the perfect roommate.

I know I said you could find those asshole traits in any book boyfriend, but they won't look quite as good on anyone else. Weston wears that arrogant asshole card with such style that I couldn't resist him. You won't be able to resist him either.

And just know he does the big gesture. If you did read Book Boyfriend and you managed to meet Alex and Mia, just know that Weston's grand gesture is better than Alex's grand gesture. And that says so, so much.

I've already downloaded the next book. This series is that good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment