Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: True

True True by Ella Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's here. The end of one of the best MM series I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Logan and Tate have been through it all. They've overcome it all. Now they just want to find their happily ever after, as so many in their lives seem to have found.

But what does that look like for commitment-phobe Logan and the once-straight Tate?

It looks beautiful. It looks like love. And it looks like forever.

You have to read this book to fully appreciate the depth of the love these two have. You have to read it to hurt with them and to love with them and to grow with them. You won't be sorry. You want this story. And you want to read this as soon as you finish book 5, Tate. You want it, you know you do.

And this is also where I say, bravo Ella Frank, bravo. You hooked me with Try. You sucked me in and wouldn't let me go. And yet, as much as I loved and enjoyed every single part of this journey, you didn't have my jaw on the floor until this book. This book, that one scene. You know the one, the elevator when Priest walks out with his....well, you know who. So, courtesy of that little scene and the following interactions with Priest and Logan, well, I'm in for the next story. Just tell me where to sign up because I need it yesterday.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment