Friday, January 12, 2018

Review: A Disconnected Christmas

A Disconnected Christmas A Disconnected Christmas by Ryan Ringbloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, this was ridiculously sweet and adorable. I fell head over heels for the sweet quirkiness of Lindsay. And Seth? Well, Seth with his 10 year old son and his own business? He's just the right kind of package for me.

And for Lindsay. He's sweet and kind and flirty and fun and he has a dog and a kid and his own business.
What's not to love?

The answer is nothing. He's the greatest guy. The kind of guy you want to bring home to your parents. The kind of guy you want to spend forever with.

Get Disconnected and see what it's like to really date someone. It'll be fun. And you might even be able to find your forever.

**I listened to the audio of this and I am totally smitten with Charley Ongel and Tor Thom. I'm pretty sure they can send me anything and I'll listen to it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment