Monday, October 9, 2017

Review: Something Wicked

Something Wicked Something Wicked by Teresa Mummert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I never know what I'm going to get when I read a Teresa Mummert book. And I like it like that.
She has a unique writing style, her words are easy to digest and absorb, her characters are flawed and messed up and redeemable.

Drake is that redeemable character. You aren't sure if you're going to like him when he first shows up, but when it's all said and done, you do. You may even love him a little.

Gabby is fun, yet serious, beautiful, shy and outspoken. She's quite the contradiction. She's also one of the coolest chicks out there.

And she catches the attention of Hollywood A-lister, Drake.

Yep, it's a fun ride. You better hold on because Teresa throws twists and flips and turns that will have you all over the place.

**I listened to this book. LOVED it. I've gotten to where i typically only choose books by narrators I like and these two make that 'like' list.

"This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment