Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Review: Her Rogue Russian

Her Rogue Russian Her Rogue Russian by Leslie North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Her Rogue Russian is the second book in the Karev Brothers series. I have not read the first book, but I do not think that distracts from the story. In fact, if I didn't know it was book 2, I wouldn't have realized there was a book before this one.

Maxim Karev. Russian mafia. Killer. Number one suspect in his father's death.

Savannah. FBI. Going undercover to flesh out the real killer in Maxim's father's case.

Who knew going undercover could be so hot and steamy?

The chemistry can be felt, the story is well-written, and the characters are all unique. For this to only be a 3ish hour audio, I did not feel cheated or like I missed anything.

I can't wait to read book 3 because I have to see how this plays out.
I'm going to go back and grab book 1 first though. I want to know what the other Karev brother is like because I've gotten to know Maxim and I love him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment