Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review: Spencer: Bomb / Guns

Spencer: Bomb / Guns Spencer: Bomb / Guns by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It doesn't matter how many times I read these books. It doesn't matter how often I pick up a Huss book. It doesn't matter. Huss is amazing. Huss rocks my world. And Spencer Shrike? Fuck. Me. That man is everything. My first real Huss love. My go-to Huss man. The artist, the bike-maker, the security.

Spencer fucking Shrike OWNS me. Fucking owns me.

Whether it's the first time or the twentieth time, I will always want Spencer. I mean, what's not to want? He's a romantic at heart. He does everything he can possibly do to protect Ronnie. And he is loyal to the Team. Loyal to Ronnie, but loyal to the Team as well.

And it's here we meet a key player for the next series (the Dirty, Dark, and Deadly series). Tet. Tet is a powerful man and his introduction in Guns is just the beginning.

"Now I fuck you with paint."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment