Sunday, April 30, 2017

Review: Destroyed

Destroyed Destroyed by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I admit that I didn't want Simon's book next. I'm impatiently waiting to see Nick and Lila realize they have a serious love for each other. But that's not how these authors played it, so here I am listening to Simon Kagan.

And I'm not sad at all. Honestly. I don't know why I didn't want his book. He's the man-slut of the group. The sex is bound to be hot and heavy and dirrrrrty.

And it is.

Simon and Margot are complete opposites. But you know what they say about opposites. They definitely attract in this book.

And you want to see how quickly they come together. And how slowly. And you want to see all the moves Simon has at his disposal. For real. I don't even know why they cut this book into 9 hours (I listened to it) because I could have kept going (which I did with Consumed ).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment