Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review: The Risk

The Risk The Risk by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wanted this book before I knew it was a book. Seriously. Jake Connelly had my attention the moment he stepped on the page in The Chase. Literally, the second my eyes landed on him, I knew I had to have him.

So, that being said. Connelly did not disappoint. He's a bit rough around the edges, while being an intelligent, upstanding guy. And drop dead gorgeous. It might be the kindness or the surety, the way he carries himself. It might be the hockey or the fact his bestie is a girl. It could be any number of things, but my guess is it's really the arrogance that pours off him in waves.

Yep. It's probably the confidence. That always does it.

Elle Kennedy proves her worth in book two of the Briar U series. She brings in real world issues while still delivering that fun, sexy, college romance that we all know and love.

I just have one wish. ONE request. It's tiny really...in the grand scheme of things.

Can we get a Weston Brooks book?! I think that Bubble Butt needs to meet a woman who will bring him to his knees. It'll be fantastic!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment