Saturday, March 9, 2019

Review: Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just...fell into this book and couldn't get out. I was intrigued, I was turned on, I was living, breathing, and loving Jordan and Pike.

And the taboo aspect? Gah, it just brought that much more to the table.

This book wasn't easy. But not for the reasons you're thinking. It wasn't easy because the angst is real. The looks, the possessiveness, the need and desire...it's all real. This is chemistry you can feel in your bones. This is a passion and a love that you don't want to give up--even when you think it's for the best.

It's a love that knows no barriers or bounds. It doesn't have limits. It doesn't let go.

This is a book I'll be thinking about for a long time.

Jordan and Pike. Man, this is a couple I can support. And do support. Their love, their drive, their passion for...everything. Each other, work, their town. They just want the life.

And so do I.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment