Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review: P.S. I Miss You

P.S. I Miss You P.S. I Miss You by Winter Renshaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sutter and Melrose aren't likely to get along, which is what makes this so much fun.

Melrose is an aspiring actress and has recently moved into her best friend's place. What comes with that is a new roommate and a man so stubborn...

The banter is fun, the friendships are sweet, and the love story is well written.

This is my first Winter Renshaw, but it won't be my last. In addition to that, I've gotta go back and read the first PS book!

Sarah Puckett does a great job narrating both characters. Solo narration for a dual POV book isn't typically my favorite, but Sarah makes it work.

🎧AudiobookObsession #AudiobookObsessionReviewer

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment