Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review: Player on Ice

Player on Ice Player on Ice by S.R. Grey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This story was fun and flirty. A bit sexy. I liked the banter, but there was nothing that just blew my mind in this one. I will admit to only reading the first in this series, but this can still be read as a standalone--I never felt lost or confused while reading this. I liked the first book more than I liked this one, but this is still a solid book.

The story was just predictable. And I realize it's romance and it has a method to follow, but I was just looking for a little more wow factor, I guess.

Either way, this is still a fun-filled, banter-filled story with some hot sexy times. If you like your hockey romance to involve little to no hockey and lots of back and forth with the characters, then this is your cup of tea.

Maybe it's even your Stanley Cup of tea.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment