Saturday, January 12, 2019

Review: Dark Lover

Dark Lover Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of 01/9-01/12 2019 reading

4 stars.

Yes, so my rating changed, but that doesn't mean I don't like the book. It just means that, when put into perspective, I've read so many books since my original reading of this (it's been almost 8 years since my first reading) and my tastes have changed a bit.

And since I haven't read this book in years, when I saw it was part of the romance package, I just had to grab it. I've missed this world. The Black Dagger Brotherhood is dark and ruthless, but it's only to save themselves and their race.

This is PNR/urban fantasy at its finest. I can't think of another world in this genre that I'd rather get lost in. I can't wait to continue my audio journey with these characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment