Friday, November 16, 2018

Review: Only Love

Only Love Only Love by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Ryan and Stella are going to knock your socks off! I have loved seeing Stella from her sisters' eyes. She's been a bit misunderstood, a bit uptight, and a bit unsure of herself.

And with good reason.

But sometimes all we need is a special someone to bring us out of our shells and really show us what it's like to feel. Live. Love.

By the time we finished eating dessert, I had a solid buzz going, so I blame the gin for what happened next.

And boy, if what happened to Stella after having that gin could happen to me? Yeah, I'd blame the gin too.

Ryan is a former Marine who is trying to figure out his role as a civilian. He isn't quite sure what he's supposed to do so he keeps to himself.
Well, except for the fact his neighbor keeps him busy with odd jobs around the house. And he spends some time with his friend, Mack (#MackIsMine, fyi, so back off). Other than that, he's a quiet kind of guy.

But, well, Ryan's dear neighbor just happens to have a granddaughter. And she just happens to be coming up for a visit.

Yes. Grams is the greatest character. She's hilarious, she's sweet, she's charming, and she is a matchmaker. Or she tries to be.

Ryan meets Stella. Stella meets Ryan.

What happens next, I blame on the gin.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment