Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Review: The Devil

The Devil The Devil by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you want a hot and dirty book, with a whole lot of mindfuck on the side, well, why haven't you bought The Devil yet?

Because this book has it all. Mystery, suspense, intrigue, sexy times....

Yes. The Devil has it all.

And it's mindblowing. Seriously. My mind has practically exploded this book is so good. I was never sure what would happen, wasn't sure who I was rooting for, wasn't sure of anything.
And that was so much fun and refreshing and I loved the suspense of it all.

And the sex? Yes. God, yes! It's hot and dirty too. And you know you like it hot and dirty.

Get ready for one wild mindfuck of a ride.

#TheDevil #CardsofLove #Cain #Eden #Damien #TeamDamien #OneHandedRead #Mindfuck

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment