Sunday, November 18, 2018

Review: Addicted for Now

Addicted for Now Addicted for Now by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy shit. Just holy shit. The twists and turns in this book came at me from all sides. I wasn't expecting it, but I loved it. My jaw dropped on more than one occasion. I just didn't see some of the problems that would come at Lo and Lily.

And those twists? Those problems? That drama? It drove the story. Yes, Lo and Lily are why we read. They are the couple we are rooting for because they seem to have the world against them. Yet, they deserve love just like everyone else. And this is their battle. Their story.

Our regular favorites are back to help Lily and Loren. You'll learn a little more about Conner Cobalt, Ryke Meadows, Daisy and Rose. You'll learn about those who are willing to sacrifice those they love just to get a step ahead of their past.

You're going to see the dark side of this love, the depths of addiction, and the loyalty that lies within them.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment