Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review: Man Hands

Man Hands Man Hands by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I waited to write this review because I wanted to write something profound. Or at least something that conveys just how funny this book is.
You know, either one.

So, I laughed. I laughed a ton. I laughed out loud. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

You will laugh too.

I guess my only "complaint" is that the characters were older, but they never acted like it. Actually, let's just change this. I don't want to say complaint because why should I complain about a couple who is still young at heart. My forty year old husband still acts like a teenage guy at times. Super grabby, stupid comments, sexual innuendos over things that shouldn't be considered sexual.

Yeah, so no complaints. This book is cute and full of humor. I can't wait to read book two. Mostly because that couple has a hate-filled lust thing going on.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment