Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review: STALK HER

STALK HER STALK HER by Ker Dukey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, to say I couldn't put it down is obviously a lie because it took me TWO DAYS to read this damn thing.
But that was all me. I am busy--full time job, full time mom, full time life--and my reading time was seriously diminished because of the lack of school. Anyway, I should have knocked this out in one sitting.
And I would have, but I am the worst.

Which is saying something about myself considering the total mindfuck of a ride I just went on with Stalk Her.

I mean, I know it's gonna be dark. I know it'll be twisted. But just when I think I have a grip on what's coming next...just when I think the pieces are falling into place...bwahahahahaha.

Ker Dukey proves that I know nothing. And those things I thought I knew were total crap.
Because this is a mindfuck.

And it's a good one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment