Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: Love, Sincerely, Yours

Love, Sincerely, Yours Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm not new to either of these authors, but nothing could have prepared me for the absolute hilarity of these two when writing together!

I laughed so freaking hard.
Out loud even.

And Rome and Peyton have the sweetest, most fun, sexiest little office romance ever. I never wanted it to end.
And Hunter is fantastic as a wingman. Supporting character. BFF. Whatever you want to call him, he's fantastic and I want one of him too.

An office romance that'll leave your sides splitting and have you cheering for these two crazies to just GET TOGETHER ALREADY! You'll love this one. LOVE IT.

When do I get Hunter?? WHEN?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment