Sunday, September 2, 2018

Review: Ricochet

Ricochet Ricochet by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to more: the return of Lo or the book where Ryke will truly shine.
Because I am so totally in love with the story of Loren Hale and Lily Calloway, but I am blown away every single time Ryke makes an appearance. His asshole-ishness, the way he cares--while not caring, and the way he pushes people to be better for themselves. I love Ryke.

But I digress.

This is a true continuation of a series. At the end of Addicted to You Lo goes to rehab and Lily makes the decision to leave Penn. Rose is crazy supportive of Lil and Lo, Connor Cobalt is a force in their lives, and the rest of the Calloway family is left in the dark. Lo realizes Ryke isn't just some random guy.
All of the secrets are pushed closer to the front of the story, Lo is doing more for himself, and Lil is finally seeking the help she needs and I am just...I guess I don't have the right words for this. I just am so freaking excited there are more books and that the sisters all get books and that this world isn't over and that I'm only 2 books in.

I'm moving on to the next book as soon as I get my greedy whore hands on it. I just have to know what else happens to these power couples.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment