Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Review: From This Moment

From This Moment From This Moment by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Because I wanted to laugh and cry and love. I wanted Wes to get his chance. I wanted Hannah to feel secure within herself. I wanted to strangle Lenore. I wanted to hug Abby. I wanted to just hold them all.

So, yeah, let's hold that 4 star rating. Let's enjoy this book for the second chance at love. Enjoy it because it's well written, loving, and sweet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another heartbreaking love story from Melanie Harlow.

Just when you think she couldn't get any better, she does. She pushes the envelope on love. She makes you think outside the box. She makes you feel.

And I felt.

I felt happiness, sadness, loneliness, closeness, and everything in between.

Hannah is a widow, left to raise her daughter on her own. She's doing everything she can to survive, but sometimes life is just too hard, too much.

Wes is surviving his brother's death. After spending years overseas, he finally comes home to his family. While learning the ropes at the family practice, he's building and mending bridges with Hannah, his sister-in-law, and Abby, his niece.

But what happens when you start to fall for the one person you should never have feelings for? What happens when others stick their noses in your business and think they know better than you do? What happens when it all blows up in your face and the very thing you've been fighting against is inevitable?

Do you embrace it?
Or just let it slip through your fingers?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment