Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Review: Hot Asset

Hot Asset Hot Asset by Lauren Layne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Wall Street Stars

This is my first Lauren Layne book, but it will not be my last! I am so excited about this series and the characters. They have such charm and they are so much fun!

This is the story of Ian Bradley and Lara McKenzie. Can I tell you a little something about Ian Bradley? Yes? Good. That man, oh that man, has my number. He's all suited up and he's all charm and charisma and power and confidence. He's alpha. He's in control.

Until something happens and he isn't in control. But even when he's playing someone else's game, he's still impressive, formidable, and intimidating. He's not a man you want to cross.

Ian has the coolest group of friends I've ever met. They're hilarious. They're supportive. They're everything to him. And watching him with Matt, Kennedy, Sabrina, and Kate? And then Lara? It's what I want my friendships to look like.

Lauren Layne has found herself a new reader. A loyal reader if the rest of her writing is like this. She writes chemistry and tension and lust with just the right amount of flirty fun. I'm ready for Matt and Kennedy!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment