Friday, May 11, 2018

Review: Good Girl

Good Girl Good Girl by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If it wasn't 2:30 in the morning, I'd write an actual review. As it is, you want this book.

Trust me. RTC.

REVIEW TIME!
"I'll ruin you for anyone else."

I am in love with Rhys and Lydia.

In. Love.

Lydia is adorable and hilarious. And the perfect opposite of Rhys.
I miss quiet Lydia. I enjoyed her for the five minutes I knew her.
If you aren't laughing while reading this book, you're doing it all wrong. I laughed so hard. I was terrified I would wake up the entire house.

But really, this cast of characters. We had gotten a brief glimpse of Rhys in Sure Thing and with that glimpse, I knew I'd need more of him. More of everyone, but Rhys. Rhys, the manwhore. Rhys, the man who paid for sex.

So, yeah, when I realized I was getting a book featuring that manwhore, I knew I'd be in trouble.

And it's a Jana Aston book. Let's just say no one does older man-younger woman like Jana Aston. Sexy, rich Rhys. Bubbly, in her own world Lydia. They're the perfect match.

Do we want to talk about the sex? Yes? No?
It's hot. And dirty. And hot. You're gonna wish you had a Rhys to have the sex with. I know

What about the side characters? Canon is back and probably the one character I want to know more about.
Payton? Vince? Lawson? I want more of everyone. Seriously. Give me more! This is the best group of people, the most fun group of people.

This is light and fun and sexy and dirty and all the things you want in your rom-com. EVERYTHING YOU WANT.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment